Real life. Real tough.
"... WEATHER GUARD van shelving systems are the best you'll ever own. They hold up to anything you can give them. I have had three systems in vans and trailers and wouldn't buy anything else."
— Timothy J. Bauer
Take advantage of Upfit Equipment Cash Programs
Get a rebate from Ford, GM, or RAM when you upfit your van or truck with qualifying equipment by Weather Guard.
We want to hear from you!
Request a quote or catalog, ask a question, or volunteer a comment.
In an accident, it's the only thing standing between you and an airborne reciprocating saw. That's why we never stop thinking about how to make a better bulkhead.
We use 16-gauge steel for durability, security and accident protection. Our bulkheads are powder-coated white to keep the interior of your van brighter. In the last year, we've reduced the number of models to make choices simpler, installation faster, and instruction sheets easier to follow. Even the Dog Hatch™ door for long length material is made big enough for ease of use, but too small for an intruder to gain access.
- 16-gauge steel is used for strength and durability.
- Exclusive 9" x 12" Dog Hatch™ door allows easy loading of long materials by utilizing the floor space in front of the bulkhead.
- Easy Installation with sidewall and roof mounting brackets.
- New Vertical panel design reduces ambient noise levels.
- Provides improved heating and cooling efficiency in the passenger area.
- Universal Fit for Minivans.
- GM '97 to current
- Ford '96 to current
- Dodge '02 and odler