Real life. Real tough.
"... This is the best stuff money can buy! I have owned 3 trucks since 2000 and started using WEATHER GUARD equipment because my buddy gave me some shelving and I loved it! The shelving never came apart and never bent in the middle like the other manufacturer's equipment. Also when my cube van was hit in the side it worked as reinforcement to the wall and made it so I did not have extreme body damage."
— Craig Schrader
Take advantage of Upfit Equipment Cash Programs
Get a rebate from Ford, GM, or RAM when you upfit your van or truck with qualifying equipment by Weather Guard.
We want to hear from you!
Request a quote or catalog, ask a question, or volunteer a comment.
In an accident, it's the only thing standing between you and an airborne reciprocating saw. That's why we never stop thinking about how to make a better bulkhead.
We use 16-gauge steel for durability, security and accident protection. Our bulkheads are powder-coated white to keep the interior of your van brighter. In the last year, we've reduced the number of models to make choices simpler, installation faster, and instruction sheets easier to follow. Even the Dog Hatch™ door for long length material is made big enough for ease of use, but too small for an intruder to gain access.
- 16-gauge steel is used for strength and durability.
- Exclusive 9" x 12" Dog Hatch™ door allows easy loading of long materials by utilizing the floor space in front of the bulkhead.
- Easy Installation with sidewall and roof mounting brackets.
- New Vertical panel design reduces ambient noise levels.
- Provides improved heating and cooling efficiency in the passenger area.
- Universal Fit for Minivans.
- GM '97 to current
- Ford '96 to current
- Dodge '02 and odler