Real life. Real tough.
"... Just wanted to commend you on your shelving. I have WEATHER GUARD shelving in some of my older vans also. The new vans were just finished by APPROVED LADDER in Philadelphia and they did a fast and fantastic job. They have to be one of your better dealers in this area. With fair pricing and installation rates your company will be around a lot longer than I shall."
— George Meissler Jr.
Take advantage of Upfit Equipment Cash Programs
Get a rebate from Ford, GM, or RAM when you upfit your van or truck with qualifying equipment by Weather Guard.
We want to hear from you!
Request a quote or catalog, ask a question, or volunteer a comment.
Register your WEATHER GUARD® Product through our Owners' Club to receive exclusive offers and product information
Formed from strong, 16-gauge steel, WEATHER GUARD® Minivan Bulkheads offer complete driver and cargo protection. Powder-coated white to keep the interior of your van brighter, our Minivan Bulkheads offer a superior fit with new horizontal construction that reduces cargo noise and improves heating and cooling efficiency in the passenger area.
- 16-gauge steel is used for strength and durability.
- Exclusive 9" x 12" Dog Hatch™ door allows easy loading of long materials by utilizing the floor space in front of the bulkhead.
- Easy Installation with sidewall and roof mounting brackets.
- New Vertical panel design reduces ambient noise levels.
- Provides improved heating and cooling efficiency in the passenger area.
- Universal Fit for Minivans.
Offers rear and side visibility while retaining the safety of the front seat occupants and the security of the cargo. Universally fits Chevy Uplander, Ford Freestar and Dodge Grand Caravan.